Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Making the Little Shoesies

Here's another little update from the crazy month of June.  I made some baby shoes from thrifted fabric/upcycled fabric and some free store finds.  I used this pattern from Star Dust shoes.  Although I think it's kind of just out there.  I was orginally going to make something like this based on a pattern from some commercially made baby shoes I had which has some very minor differences.


I used some thrifted vinyl type upholstry fabric for the outside layer of the soles of the shoes so that baby will have some traction learning to walk.  I also made them bigger than the size of the pattern from stardust shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment