Harvest Time Begins

I like to maintain that it is still summer until fall equinox, meaning there's almost a month of summer remaining. Harvest time is usually synonymous with fall, meaning that so many of the things I planned for this summer (like my homeschool planning) are still undone as the days grow shorter. Whether I'm ready or not, our harvest season is beginning.

Remember those potatoes I planted inside of the wire cylinders?




We just dug them out.
Such good colors.

During the past few weeks, while things have been relatively quiet on this blog, we've also had a couple of good opportunities to visit a local blueberry farm and do some picking.



I've added an epic blueberry patch to the list of essentials for my dream homestead.

What have you been harvesting this summer? 


Follow on Bloglovin


If you enjoyed this post, PLEASE click here to vote for me on top mommy blogs. I appreciate your support!

Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

Comments

  1. I love your potatoes! I wish I could pick those out of my backyard, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts