Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Photographic Intros






The last post I made was an introductory post already, but I wanted to make another series of intros, this time with pictures!
Chickens! XT (el papa) loves when the birds come inside.
Marzipan!







Tutti-Frutti and Queen Frostine.










Dalton. hes a wether. poor guy.







This is MustacheKittis. He commonly goes by the name "mustache" or "mustacchio!"




Grundl.

So there you have it folks. I don't have any rabbit pictures in the current collection because they're so tricky to photograph (you have to sneak up to them).





2 comments:

  1. Grundl looks rough, man. What's going on there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is post kittens "batch number dos" as it were. she looks better nowadays. I should put up another pic next time I catch her doing something interesting...it may be a while.

    ReplyDelete